As one of you who barely has time to do my makeup and much less to take it off, I’m inclined to find quick and easy solutions that will work at times when I really don’t have time to wash my face. This is why you will always find packs of Pond’s Cleansing Towelettes around my person and next to my bed at all times.
BUT, I also use them for a GAZILLION other things. Important things. Things that make my life easier and make me a much nicer, socially acceptable person in the world. Here are my top seven uses for Pond’s wipes:
1) As you know, I am a Core Fusion addict. They have showers and facilities at all the Exhale Spa locations but the temporary location in Soho does not as of yet have showering facilities. These wipes are used liberally post-workout to make sure I’m not an unholy mess.
2) Running around in the city in sandals or open-toed shoes will give you rather dirty “festival feet.” I use the wipes to clean my feet before changing shoes for an event or even at night when I get in.
3) No time to wash your hands? Bingo.
4) I imagine those of you who have children don’t also have the time to clean their faces and hands at the sink while you’re racing around all day. They’re perfect to keep in the car for this very reason.
5) Melting makeup during the day? Use to refresh and reapply.
6) I use them to clean out my makeup bag on a regular basis. Hey, things leak or open all the time. The world is an imperfect place.
7) OK, this is going to sound really gross but you’ll know what I mean. Heat. The city. The back of your neck in the summer. The area underneath your arms and your bra. I use them to clean off when I take refuge indoors so I don’t feel quite as icky.
As you can plainly see, they are a must-have for your beauty needs. I would suggest buying multiple packs and leaving them pretty much everywhere. They are indeed lifesaving inventions of beauty.