There’s no doubt that Sofia Vergara is one of Hollywood’s most desirable women. As a matter of fact, can we get an “amen” for the return of the classic bombshell, people? Women with curves and undeniable sex appeal without the need for starvation have returned and I for one am THRILLED. Viva la curves!
The woman who has melted hearts of men worldwide walked the carpet last night in a gorgeous Vera Wang gown and a beautiful makeup look to match using all COVERGIRL cosmetics. Want to steal her amazing red carpet look? Here are the products that celebrity makeup artist Kayleen Adams used on Sofia’s gorgeous face:
- COVERGIRL Invisible Concealer in Honey (under the eyes and wherever needed)
- COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Foundation in Soft Honey (#255)
- COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder in Warm Beige (#145)
- COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in Plush Peach, then set with COVERGIRL Classic Colors Blush in Natural Glow.
- COVERGIRL Queen Collection 1-Kit Eyeshadow in Hot Toffee (in the crease of the eye)
- COVERGIRL Liquiline Eyeliner in Blackfire (along the top and bottom lash lines)
- COVERGIRL Queen Collection 1-Kit Eyeshadow in Black Tie (along the top and bottom lash lines to set the eyeliner)
- COVERGIRL Lash Blast Volume mascara in Very Black
I might give this look a try myself in an upcoming video. Stay tuned!