And the final post of the best all-around fashion and beauty winners? Scandal’s amazing Olivia Pope, aka Kerry Washington.
I saved Kerry for last because, let’s face it: I don’t want to cover anyone fashion and beauty-wise after her. Kerry Washington is a red carpet supernova. She appreciates good design, she has an incredible body, she’s gorgeous, she knows how to work it. There are only a handful of people who can work a step-and-repeat like Kerry Washington. I, for one, am always a captive audience to see how SHE does it.
Let’s do a quick breakdown of the fashion look:
Star: Kerry Washington
Gown: Miu Miu
Jewelry: vintage Movado bracelet
As for the beauty look, it was a choppy long hairstyle that I’m planning on rocking once my hair gets that length here in a few months and gorgeous, ethereal makeup. Here’s a breakdown of the products that celebrity makeup artist Carola Gonzalez did for Lancôme:
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24Hour Foundation in Suede N 450
- Lancôme Blush in Pommettes D’Amour (new shade for 2013)
- Lancôme Color Design Infinite 24-Hour Eye Shadow in Evermore Lilac (the “star shade” of her dramatic eyes
- Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadow in Mochachino
- Lancôme Artliner in Smoke
- Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara
- Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in 500 Blush
and finally, HAIR by John Frieda celebrity hairstylist Marcus Francis. Sleek and ready to go. Here’s how Marcus got the look with John Frieda products you can buy at your local drugstore:
- Spray Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight Semi-Permanent Styling Spray throughout wet hair, then comb through to distribute.
- Blow your hair straight, then take a flat iron and straighten hair section by section. The heat of the flat iron will activate the 3-Day Straight product for a sleek look that won’t frizz or fall out.
- Polish the look with Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Crème for a smooth, shiny finish.
Thoughts on Kerry’s look?