And the red carpet armchair quarterbacking continues! Here we go with the best of the looks from last night, and how you can get them for your very own. First up, the bombshell magic-wrapped comic genius that is Sofia Vergara:
Star: Sofia Vergara
Gown: Donna Karan
Celebrity makeup artist: Kayleen McAdams
Products used: COVERGIRL (Vergara is a spokesperson)
- Applying COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Classic Tan (#860) all over the face, then use COVERGIRL + Olay Pressed Powder in Medium along the T-Zone to set the look.
- Use COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush is Classic Pink to make the face look bright and fresh.
- Apply COVERGIRL SmokyShadowBlast in Purple Plume all over the lid, then smudge COVERGIRL Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner in Cabernet all along top and bottom lashes.
- Finish with three coats of COVERGIRL Very Black Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara.
- Fill in entire lip with COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lipliner in Beloved and top it with COVERGIRL LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Rose Twist for a hint of glossy sheen.
- Celebrity Hairstylist: Jen Atkin
- Key to hair look: “Pretty-but-messy, so it didn’t seem too serious.”
- Key Products: CLEAR Scalp & Hair Therapy
- Get the look: work volumizing mousse and wave-enhancing spray into the roots of damp hair. Blow your dry hair, using your fingers to scrunch the roots. Twist one-inch sections of hair around your fingers to enhance volume and texture. Wrap 1″ sections of hair around the barrel of a 1″ curling iron away from the face for voluminous curls (bangs should be styled with a 1″ flat iron, also way from the face.) Spritz curls with hair spray when they’re dry, run your fingers through your hair to set the look. Add serum or oil to the ends for added shine. Seal the look with dry shampoo.