Celebrity Hairstylist: Mara Roszak for Kérastase Paris
Inspiration: “I loved the simple elegance of Zoe’s dress. I wanted to keep the hair sexy and effortless for a fresh young look.”
Get the Look:
Get the Look:
- Start by washing your hair with Kérastase Bain Cristal shampoo and Lait Cristal conditioner for healthy shiny hair. Launching in late March, it’s from the new Kérastase Cristalliste collection – perfect for those with long hair!
- Towel dry your hair and apply Kérastase Mousse Volumactive to the roots of your hair, then run Kérastase Nectar Thermique to mid-lengths and ends to protect hair from the heat . Blow your hair dry with a round brush.
- Use a 1″ barrel curling iron to twirl hair around in the direction of your natural wave, set and release, leaving the ends out. Repeat across the style.
- Rub a dab of Kérastse Fibre Architecte between the palms of your hands to seal split ends; gently shake out the waves with your fingers for a more textured look
- Finish the look with an all-over spritz of Kérastase Double Force Controle Ultime Hair Spray.
Find the nearest Kerastase dealer near you to nab these products in person or feel free to click any of the lengths. You HAVE to get a customized treatment at a Kerastase salon. It will change your life.
Are you as big of a fan of Zoe’s lovely locks as I am?