How much luckier can one girl get than Paula Patton? Talented actress? Check. Married to Robin Thicke? Check. Sweepstakes winner in the genetic lottery? Triple check. Well, even if you’re not lucky enough to be Paula Patton, you can work this stunning hairstyle she sported at the Avon Foundation’s ‘Champions Who Change Women’s Lives’ celebration at Cipriani 42nd Street recently in New York City.
Celebrity hairstylist Ursula Stephen (she who famously gave Rihanna her signature hairstyle) is working with Motions and she created Paula’s look for $15! Here’s how to get the look from the stylist herself:
- Apply Motions Light Styling Foam, focusing on the roots
- Blow dry hair in an upwards motion to add volume
- Spray Motions Light Hold Working Spritz throughout hair. Using a medium-sized barrel iron, curl small sections of hair, securing curls with hair pins. After hair has cooled, remove pins and comb through with a wide-toothed comb
- Using fingers, gently sweep hair behind ears and create a soft side part, teasing the crown if necessary
- Finish with Motions Oil Sheen & Conditioning Spray for a long-lasting look
Hey, maybe this look will get you someone as sexy as Robin Thicke. At the very least, you’ll steal a little of Paula’s chic celebrity style and that will take you miles at your next function. Head to your local Motions retailer and give this look a go. Love it!