It’s beyond fun to discover new cosmetics lines, especially those that combine great quality and extremely low prices. German engineering has now entered the world of beauty with the cost-effective, good quality cosmetics line, Essence Cosmetics. After previewing the line at Magnolia Bakery a couple of weeks ago (eyeshadow and cupcakes, could there be a better day? I think not), I feel you need to head to your neighborhood Ulta right now and check out this impossibly fun makeup line. Why? Here are the top five reasons:
1) They have everything in this line, from fabulous nail polish colors to eye makeup with really good pigmentation (and buildable formula). Lip glosses, mousse foundation, bronzer, all sorts of different mascaras: the collection is just amazing. They have makeup tools as well, from nail files to brushes, even nail applique tools. Whatever you need, they’ve probably got it.
2) This is makeup that works as well on the vanity as it does on the go. Everything is makeup bag and purse-sized so it’s easy to carry, won’t accidentally open, and it’s easy to maneuver if you’re on the move.
3) The formulas are competitive with other drugstore brands, in my opinion. The liners stay put, the mascara wands are well-engineered, the products go on smoothly.
4) It’s a fun crossover brand that is as teen and tween-friendly as it is adult fashion savvy. There’s something in the collection for everyone!
5) Best of all? NOTHING in the makeup line is over $10! NOTHING. The most expensive thing is the mousse foundation, which I believe retails for around $8. The nail polish is .99!
Cheap thrill indeed! Head to Ulta and get in on this amazing makeup launch, available NOW!
FTC full disclosure: samples received for review