Every once in a while, you get a fun invitation that allows you to get all pampered and pretty and then go on camera to tell people about what you love. Being a colossal ham (I don’t know if I’ve ever met a video camera I don’t like,) when I was invited by Proctor and Gamble to come to Robert Verdi’s Luxe Laboratory to shoot a video of my favorite holiday picks, I said yes immediately. I mean, I was going to do a video for you guys anyway. Why not get all glam and add good lighting into the mix?
We had a chance to chill with friends and talk between takes, which is where this photo of blogger Aly Walansky and I comes in. The mood was festive and mellow and ripe for catching up with very good friends, of which Aly is one of my closest.
So, without further ado, here is a video with MY favorite picks for the girl on the go. Have a woman in your life who is CONSTANTLY on the move (or are YOU that woman and you want to make sure you get gifts you can use)? Please do enjoy these suggestions:
And this is a list of everything I suggested, for ease of purchasing said fabulous items described above:
1. P&G Beauty/SELF Daily Essentials for the On the Go Girl Kit, $9.99 at drugstores
2. Diane von Furstenberg Vintage Zip Around Wallet, $160 at ShopBop
3. Ray Ban Rare Print Sunglasses, $160 at Sunglass Hut
4. COVERGIRL LashBlast Fusion + Smoky ShadowBlast Value Pack, $9.98 at drugstores
5. iLuv Portable Stereo Speaker Case for iPad/Tablets; $50 at Bed, Bath & Beyond
Enjoy these holiday shopping tips! I know your girl-on-the-go will love every single thing on this hand-selected list, especially when she gets a moment to thank you!