So, let’s say that you’re suddenly awash in luck and fortune and you’ve decided that you’d like to join the fun, frivolity and madness that is New York Fashion Week. Let’s also say that you’re from out of town and you’ve decided to get a taste of the good life, that you want to stay somewhere that will take care of your every need and desire when it comes to this dream of attending Fashion Week.
No worries. This is when you pick up the phone or get online and book the Fashion Week package at one of New York’s legendary hotels, The Carlyle,A Rosewood Hotel, and book their Inside Haute package.
This hotel, one of the grand dames of the city with 188 rooms and 60 luxury apartments in the height of Upper East Side luxury, is offering a Fashion Week experience that is bound to make all your fashionista dreams come true. For $6000, you will receive the following:
- Cocktails with Zac Posen at his design studio
- Lunch with Donna Karan at the Stephan Weiss Studio at Urban Zen
- Tea with Nadja Swarovski at the Swarovski private offices
- Champagne with Sophie Theallet at her atelier
- Invitation to Joanna Mastroianni show at Lincoln Center with backstage access to meet the designer
- Invitation to J. Mendel show at Lincoln Center with backstage access to meet designer Gilles Mendel
- Lunch in the Member’s Dining Room and a private behind-the-scenes tour of the fashion archives at The Metropolitan Museum
- Welcome cocktails & dinner with Alan Flusser and Kokin at The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel
- Individual chauffeured car servic
The package is available from February 15th- February 18th and with the luxurious accommodations for which this gorgeous hotel has become known, it’s well worth the money if this is a big dream of yours. Because every once in a while, you have to spoil yourself. This might just be the time.
Click for more information or to book a room/suite at The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel.