Ladies, it would be an understatement to say that I love Shiseido products. The 140-year old company is constantly striving to improve upon what I can only describe as beauty company perfection, with products that are mindful of how to nourish your skin and with a focus on a flawless complexion.
Shiseido products are the ones I recommend to anyone who looks uncomfortable with makeup or has skin concerns but they want to wear color? Eyelids not looking so tight lately? I’m going to recommend Shiseido. Skin looking dull? Shiseido. Need an eyeliner that won’t run down your face? Yep, you guessed it. Because when it comes to beauty, you can’t divorce the skincare products from the makeup. If all the formulas take care of the skin AND they’re easy to use? Done and done.
The look above was created by a professional makeup artist using some of the Spring 2012 collection of products. Let’s review and discuss what’s available and what she used:
- Perfect Mascara Full Definition($24): The dual-textured brush captures individual lashes with a nourishing formula that lasts up to sixteen-hours without clumping. Available in two shades – Black (BK901) and Brown (BR602).
- Shimmering Rouge ($25): Uses Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE to moisturize lips during daily wear. Available in seven new shades: Opal (PK214), Sorbet (PK415), Mango (OR316), Butterscotch (BR317), Sugar Plum (RD718), Temptress (RD320) and Venus (RS619, my personal favorite!!).
- Shimmering Cream Eye Colors ($25): Inspired by Artistic Director Dick Page’s photography, these eye shadows can be blended to create impeccable color. The three new shades include: Ice (BL215), Sunshower (OR313) and Pale Shell (PK214). Try mixing Sunshower and Pale Shell for a light, peachy hue, perfect for Spring!
Let’s also discuss their amazing skincare products that are out for Spring/Summer:
- Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector SPF42 ($30): This is the perfect solution for spring and summer when you need a lighter moisturizer with SPF. It’s an oil-free UVA/UVB sun protection lotion that is feather light and has a matte-finish. It protects against sun and environmental factors.
- White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum ($125): We’ve talked about dark spots and hyperpigmentation before. This formula works to rid you of the pesky discolorations in just 10 days and prevents future pigmentation from appearing at the skin’s surface by inhibiting melanin formation at all four stages below the surface.
- White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream ($55): Breaks up dark circles under the eyes by using Vitamin C to speed up microcirculation and halt pigmentation issues.
- Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream ($55): If wrinkles and lines around the eyes are bothering you, I recommend giving this eye cream a shot. With superior wrinkle-smoothing technology that fights all five types of eye area wrinkles (yep, there’s more than one), it’s a great solution. That and other things, like sleep, hydration and exercise. 🙂
All of these products are available NOW at your local Shiseido counter, so do not delay and go check them out. Easy to use and with results you can count on. It’s why I’m such a big fan and I think you will be, too.