Folks, let me tell you the truth: while New York Fashion Week is loads of non-stop fun and excitement, it wreaks havoc on your complexion.
Between lack of sleep, more makeup than I normally wear, dehydration and racing around in 85 degree heat + 80% humidity (NYC in early September is just gross for this coming week), it’s a nightmare for one’s complexion.
In today’s Monday Makeup Mirror, I’ll give you the scoop on what I use at night to keep my complexion working well through the rigors of taking deep breaths for breakfast, racing up and down the west side of Manhattan and living on hope and five hours of sleep a night for 8 + days straight.
Where to find the items that I cannot live without in this video?
- Visine Total Eye Soothing Eye Wipes
- Visine Maximum Redness Relief Lubricant Eye Drops
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Concentrate
- Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial
- Simple Skincare Soothing Eye Balm (for which I am a spokesperson, but yes, I do love and use these products)
Hopefully, if you’ve got a particularly brutal schedule of your own, these tips in the video will help.
Now, if I can just schedule more sleep….