This scene from Pretty Woman is what I silently say to myself as I purchase the majority of items online now. Because, rude salespeople? Who has time for that?
Ok, so how was everyone’s Thanksgiving? Did you get a lot of turkey and love and hugs from friends? Because that’s what it’s all about. I spent the entire vacation reorganizing my closet, office and apartment. Things are much cleaner but I’m somehow more tired than I was when I started. But due to all that hustling, I’m probably a bit closer to my goal jeans, so my roasted chicken with sweet potatoes and caramelized onions wasn’t too great of a sin.
So, as I was saying, I can get behind Cyber Monday: the only things that get punched are the keys on your respective electronic devices, and it’s survival of the swiftest. While I work on finishing up the holiday gift guides, you guys get busy on these amazing steals and deals from the following retailers:
Fashion & Accessories
- H&M – Sunday, December 1st, and Cyber Monday, December 2nd, receive 40% off online purchases of $50 or more plus free shipping. No code, but see if you can find any Marant or H&M Paris Collection on sale. SCORE.
- Macy’s – I mean, you don’t really have to wait for the crazy awesome deals from Macy’s. They’re offering their Cyber Monday deals of an extra 15% off and free shipping over $75 NOW, plus an extra 25-40% off clearance merchandise. No code, just go there and go nuts.
- Nordstrom – There are some SERIOUS discounts going on over there: over 80 gifts with purchase, a 40% off designer clearance, free shipping, free returns, no minimum. Head to the beauty department and get some serious stocking stuffers, like a Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System.
- Bergdorf Goodman – 40% selected designer merchandise AND an extra 20% off reduced ready-to-wear merchandise on 5F Contemporary. I’ve already snagged a T by Alexander Wang dress for myself, and it elicited a Dance of Pure Joy. Free shipping and returns all the time. Gotta love BG.
- Henri Bendel – 25% off a purchase of $100 or more, 30% off purchases of $300 or more. Use code TURKEY25 through Dec. 1. Plus, you’ll get a $20 splurge card with any purchase and free shipping.
- Barneys New York – 40% off plus complimentary shipping through Dec. 3. No code necessary, head straight for the bags and shoes, ladies.
- J.Crew – Take 30% off your entire purchase online or in-store. Use the code HOLIDAY
- ASOS – My favorite not-so-secret destination for all things fashionable is going nuts with price reductions, offering up to 70% off merchandise. Use the code GIMMEMORE to score some deep, serious discounts.
- Amarcord Vintage Fashion – Offering 20% off the entire online collection. Use code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout. Seriously great pieces here, y’all.
- JCPenney.com – check for “Cyber Deals” that offer up to 50% off of Men’s, Women’s and Kids apparel as well as items for Home. No code necessary, but it looks like free shipping over $49 anywhere. YAY, FREE SHIPPING.
- Norma Kamali – All styles are 25% off, which means everything is prices around $15-$75. Get involved with the swimwear and versatile and flattering dresses and pants, people. Code: BLACKFRI
- Nicholas K – Edgy designers in which I am in deep, long-lasting love. They’re offering 30% off, excluding Arsenal pieces. Use code ‘CYBERMONDAY’ at checkout.
Beauty & Home
- Sephora – Use code SHIPNOW for free shipping on orders on $25 or more. Take advantage of DEEP discounts across the board. You will love the gift sets this year, and if you know a makeup fanatic, get them this and then back away slowly. PLUS: if your order online, you can get one of 5 awesome mystery bag samples (and they’re always good) by using the code SUSPENSE.
- C.O. Bigelow – Some of the best skincare anywhere from this legendary apothecary, they’re offering 25% off C.O. Bigelow products online only through Monday, December 2, 2013. Use code Turkey1838.
- Archipelago Botanicals – My favorite candles ever of all time. From 12/2-12/3 11:59pm PST, you can receive 35% off a large selection of best-selling items for just the one day. Limited quantities available, sale valid while supplies last. Head to the ‘Cyber Monday Sale’ page for all the items eligible for this discount.
- The Body Shop – Starting Sunday, December 1st at 7 AM EST through Monday, December 2nd, save 50% sitewide + free shipping with any $30 purchase on the DO GOOD products. Oh, and proceeds from all gift set sales are dedicated to building five schools in India, Nepal, Ghana and Honduras.
- butter LONDON – 20% off site wide (excluding product marked at “last-call”) and 50% off “last-call” items. Use the code CYBER13. Oh, and you WILL want to pick up their new holiday gift set, the Fashion Size Duo, which contains two awesome holiday-perfect polishes, Slapper and Knackered. $10 for this set. Do it.
- Urban Decay – Get the Smoked Palette and an Eyeshadow Primer Potion Travel Duo for $40 (a $58 value) as well as (!!!) a revival of the Book of Shadows Vol. IV, complete with a deluxe Revolution Lipstick sample for only $25 (a $64 value). No code, but this is awesome, y’all. I LOVE URBAN DECAY.
- AHAVA – The amazing bath and skincare company is offering 40% off the entire site, as well as a Double Mineral Hand Cream set (Two 100ml Hand Creams) for $17.90 (a $42 value.) Go for the Velvet Body Washes, any of the bath salts and do not miss the Body Mud.
- Bliss Spa– 20% off all full size bliss, Elemis and Remede products (sets not included). You can also purchase a $200 bliss gift card for only $160 (valid on www.blissworld.com and at bliss spas.)
- H2O Plus – $25 off your $100 purchase all day, plus early birds get your choice of a free gift of choice with ANY purchase 6am – 10am (web) and/or 10am-1pm (in-store). You know, while supplies last.
Enjoy! Let me know what you score out there!