I have to say: there is something quite liberating in mixing prints for me. I love to try new things with my look and last week, I thought I would try mixing stripes and printed denim to see how it turned out. I think I like the results!
The trick to this look was that I kept the mixed prints in the same color family. I also kept the top underneath the striped sweater a solid color. I added a pop of color with the clutch (you’ve seen this bag before – I have GOT to go shopping)…
but the stars of the outfit for me are this gorgeous pair of printed skinny jeans from Gap and my beloved snakeskin-printed heels from Lauren Ralph Lauren.
Here’s a breakdown of the look:
- Vintage Jaeger sweater
- Abbot + Main tank top
- Gap 1969 printed legging jeans
- ASOS laser-cut clutch (no longer available, but I love this one as well)
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Kadie Snake-Printed Sandals
- Brera Orologi Isabella Navy-Plated watch
- Gorjana bangles (no longer available, other styles here)
- Nina Nguyen Coral Tie Druzy Bracelet
- Ettika bracelet from the Barneys New York outlet (no longer available, similar styles here)
What do you think? Will you try mixing prints now? It’s super easy and super fun. Be bold and brave. Try it!