And the info is still coming in for the 2013 People’s Choice Awards! Next up: the “rockabilly princess” (their words, not mine) look of the gorgeous Julianne Hough. Personally, this look is right up my alley: edgy AND pretty. Let’s get into the products celebrity makeup artist Molly Stern used to get the look using mostly Lancôme:
- Lancôme Color Design Infinite Luminous 24-Hour Eye Shadow in Forever Noir
- Lancôme Liner Design Long Wear Gel EyeLiner inBlack Fishnets
- Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara
- Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil (purchase through your local Sephora)
- Lancôme Le Lipstique Lip Coloring Stick in Sheer Natural
- Lancôme Rouge in Love lipstick in Roses in Love
Thoughts on Julianne’s look? I’m loving it, particularly the eye makeup. Also, her new haircut is aces.