Last night was the 2013 People’s Choice Awards, which means that awards season is now officially upon us. This means hours of armchair quarterbacking on the fashion and beauty front, so let’s get to our first Best Dressed Face from the night, the event’s host Kaley Cuoco from The Big Bang Theory.
First of all, this girl is super gorgeous. Second of all, whenever you see her in interviews, don’t you kind of think that it would be fun to hang out with her? She seems like a fun kind of person. Note to self to try to get to interview her some day.
Kaley’s makeup look was done by celebrity makeup artist Jamie Greenberg and is all super affordable mark. products. Here’s how Jamie gave Kaley her gorgeous “girly mod” glow and how you can steal this for your next big event:
- Start with mark Min-A-Real Cream to Powder Foundation, then add a layer of mark Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All Over Face Palette mixed with Just Blushing in Lovespell.
- The final touch: mark Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder all over the face and decollete.
- Use mark Jewel Shine Body Cream all over for a healthy glow. (Note: which you’ll have to buy from your local friendly mark rep.)
- Sweep i-mark in luvstruck on the lid with a swipe of mark Touch & Glow on top. Lightly blend into the crease.
- Add mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeshadow & Liner in Entourage, then add a touch of the purple shade from the mark On The Dot Bold palette as liner under the lower lash line.
- Finish the eyes with 2 coats of mark Scanda-lash Hook Up mascara in Blacklash.
- For the red carpet, Greenberg used mark Lipclick Luxe in Pink Icing all over the lips.
- For the actual broadcast, a bold lip was created with a base of mark Glimmer Shine Lip Gloss in Pink Glimmer, topped with a mixture of mark Lipclick in Hot and Spicy and Ruffle. The lips were finished with mark Gloss Gorgeous in Spicy.
All of these products can be purchased through the mark. website or through your friendly neighborhood AVON and/or mark representative who, for the record, you should TOTALLY spend some money with. These products are AMAZING for the price point.
What do you think? Did you love Kaley’s makeup look from the People’s Choice Awards? Let’s discuss.