Gals and gents, I wanted to give a little lowdown on the SICK new camera I’m using for photos, the Nikon D-3200 D-SLR that I’m calling “My Little Buddy.” This made covering New York Fashion Week a dream come true and I look forward to many, many more times with my little friend. Let’s not forget that this seriously amazing camera can be purchased at your local Target.
Here are some details about my little friend, straight from my new best friends, the folks at Nikon:
Message Points for Nikon D3200 D-SLR:
- The Nikon D3200 features a powerful 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor combined with EXPEED 3 image processing that offers super-fast operation and exceptional image quality.
- Helping to ensure instant success for beginning D-SLR users, Nikon’s famous Guide Mode teaches the key features and controls of the camera while offering advice and sample images to succeed in difficult shooting scenarios.
- The D3200 offers six Scene Modes and Scene Auto Selector helping optimize camera settings for any situation.
- Full HD 1080p movie recording is possible with the touch of a button alongside full-time autofocus, manual exposure controls and stereo sound.
- Users can attach the optional WU-1a wireless mobile adapter to automatically send great images to your smartphone for sharing and editing.
- Bundled with a versatile 18-55mm VR kit lens, at $699.95 the Nikon D3200 offers the guidance needed for new D-SLR users while showcasing the outstanding image quality enthusiasts have come to expect from Nikon.
Folks, New York Fashion Week was a blast. I want to officially thank Target Electronics and Gaming and Nikon for their amazing sponsorship during this month. There will be many more photos in the future for FSB because of this partnership.
If you want to take photos such as these, check out your local Target and give this Nikon camera kit a look. I am THRILLED with mine, and that’s absolutely the truth from the bottom of my heart.
All photos in this post were taken with the Nikon D-3200 camera, which is featured as part of my New York Fashion Week partnership with Target. To learn more about this camera, head to Target.com or your local Target store for high-performance electronics at an incredible price.