Truth be told, I’m a newcomer to Girls and now that I’m in, I’m ALL THE WAY in. I’m particularly smitten with actress Allison Williams, who is funny, talented and – let’s face it – absolutely stunning. I recently interviewed her on the red carpet (more about that later), and it just confirmed it: she’s just as awesome and gracious and sweet as you think she would be.
When it comes to the best of red carpet beauty, honestly, the news flash for the Oscars red carpet was…well, pretty. Everyone was just pretty. But where things got GOOD was the Vanity Fair Oscars Party, where the makeup and hair got GOOD. Allison is first up in the beauty highlights from last night’s Biggest Party Of The Year:
Star: Allison Williams
Celebrity Makeup Artist: Lauren Andersen, who said of her look, “Allison is wearing a stunning white Valentino dress, so we wanted her makeup to be a wash of pink to keep the look soft and chic.”
Products Used to Get The Look:
- Cle de Peau Concealer, Foundation and Powder
- Laura Mercier Cheek Color in Rose Petal
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Power in Radiant Red
- Chanel Illusion D’Ombre Eyeshadow in Abstraction
- Votre Vu Arch De Triomphe Brow Definer
- Avon SuperExtend Infinize Mascara in Black
- Avon Big Color Eye Pencil in Night Glisten
What did you think of Allison’s gorgeous look? ALSO, don’t forget that you can find AVON products through your local AVON representative, so call them to get the goods!