I only have a few things planned for this weekend. I have a lot of yoga and maybe a Core Fusion class or two booked. I have a giant nap blocked out on Sunday afternoon because, you know, Daylight Savings Time is about to come snatch an hour out of my life. But on Saturday, I will be dancing and shopping like it’s my birthday. Except it’s not my birthday, it’s the anniversary of the launch of my beloved DKNY.
If you’re in NYC, please, PLEASE get thee to one of their locations to party with us! Here’s a list of activities at each location, straight from the brand itself.
- Hosted by Free Arts NYC’s Chelsea Leyland, Danielle Bernstein, Kelly Rutherford, Mary Alice Stephenson and Amanda Ross.
- Music by DJ Chelsea Leyland
- UBER is offering a free ride (up to $25 off) when you click here and enter DKNY25 on March 8th (*only between Madison and Soho Stores)
DKNY MADISON (this is where I will be)
- Hosted by artist Curtis Kulig. He will be signing 100 limited edition pieces featuring his artwork made exclusively for DKNY.
- DJ May Kwok will spin tunes.
- UBER is offering a free ride (up to $25 off) when you enter DKNY25 on March 8th (*only between Madison and Soho Stores)
Oh, and one more thing: like any good party hostesses, they’re providing transportation (I KNOW, people. I know.) See below for an Uber deal for both new AND existing users.
Let’s live it up tomorrow. I’ll see you there!